elementSTAFFSimplify the management of your Training Needs Analysis (TNA) so your staff can spend more time delivering training, not managing it.
Managing the tasks associated with the overall process of TNA can be an arduous, often manual process, and create a burden on the staff involved.
elementSTAFF will remove this burden and provide:
- one place for all staff to login and manage their training needs
- full loop training, planning, budgeting, scheduling and reviewing
- automated organisation, department, team and individual reporting, improvement and training plans
- customised competency attainment records
- automated competency and role reporting
- competency gap alerts and training suggestions
- notification of competency expiry dates
- customised workflows
- the ability to set permissions to match the maturity of the organisation
- an easy way to send requests for training and get automatic confirmations and reminders
- automated attendance lists for training
- management of conference, study and travel requests
- the ability to track feedback and automate provider evaluations
- Report on everything (and anything).
Easy to implement and flexible
Get immediate access to templates that will improve your TNA efficiencies right from login – no long development timeframe or complicated build is required. It also allows room for customisation with the knowledge that not all organisations are run exactly the same.
Free up your staff so they can focus on delivering great training programmes, rather than spending their time managing manual processes and shuffling paper. They’ll be able to manage TNA on any device, from any location.
Remove the need for managing excel workbooks and double-handling of data entry by easily automating tasks and capturing data. Integrate with existing systems and provide one place to access all your information.
Feel confident that any legal requirements will be met because information will be accurate and up to date.
Our solution has been designed as a series of prebuilt templates, so you won’t need to have a whole new system built for you, or pay for extra modules and reports as you go.